- Charges 1-4 batteries at a time
- Built-in USB outlet (output: 5V DC 500mA)
- Discharge function
- Intelligent microprocessor controller
- Automatic charging current selection
- Unique design with blue LCD back lit screen
- Model: TN190
- Cell Size Compatible: AA/AAA/C/D/9V
- Nominal Capacity (mAh): 2500
- Charging Current:
- AA/C/D: 1300mAh
- AAA: 500mAh
- 9V: 30mAh
- USB Output: 500mAh
- Compatible Chemistry: NiMH/NiCd
- Carefully follow all instructions
- Do not disassemble the Advanced Universal Charger.
- Only charge Ni-MH/NiCd batteries. Charging other types of batteries may cause personal injury or damage to the charger.
- Only use the supplied AC Adapter. (100~240v 50/60hz)
- The Advanced Universal Charger is for indoor use only.
- Keep the Advanced Universal Charger away from heated surroundings, humidity or liquid, otherwise it may cause personal injury or damage to the charger.
- Keep the Advanced Universal Charger out of children's reach.
- If the Advanced Universal Charger is damaged do not operate. Return it to a qualified serviceman for repair.
- Remove all debris from the charger before operating, otherwise it may cause personal injury or damage to the charger
We Also Recommend
Micro USB-C Power Supply with Switch Button (5V 3A, 15W) (great for Raspberry Pi 4)
Raspberry Pi 4 Official Power Supply (USB-C, 5.1V 3A, UL Listed)
Micro USB Power Supply Output (5.1V 2.5A) (great for Raspberry Pi 3B+) - UL Listed
Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Charger (Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 500ma+)