This compact USB AC charger is UL and CSA listed and incorporates a highly regulated output switching power design to assure a constant, accurate DC power delivery to your sensitive portable 5V devices.
- Extremely high efficiency (up to 90%)
- Close output regulation ensures precise 5V DC output
- No-load voltage regulation within 3% of rated output
- Extremely compact and lightweight housing
- Input voltage: 100V AC to 240V AC
- Load regulation: 3%
- Output voltage/capacity: 5.1V; 2.5A
- Output cord length: 4 Feet
- Output cord connector: Micro USB B type
NOTE: This power supply is NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4.
We Also Recommend
Micro USB-C Power Supply with Switch Button (5V 3A, 15W) (great for Raspberry Pi 4)
Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Charger (Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 500ma+)
Adafruit PowerBoost 1000 Charger (Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 1A - 1000C)