Tenergy TN160 12-Bay battery charger pushes the envelope & adds even more charging slots to allow better charging efficiency. Not just any other standard Volume charger – 12 battery charging capabilities in addition to a full range of essential features and more!
Whether you have a family with abundant toys & devices, or a business with a higher quantity charging requirement we highly recommend this heavy duty Tenergy TN160 charger. With a full array of safety features it is safe for both home & industrial use.
Features and Benefits:
- 12 channels PWM switching fast charger with MUC control; its accurate voltage detection ensures no over-charging and under-charging.
- Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
- 12 independent charging channels for individual charging and detection: AA & AAA, NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging. The battery can be placed at any channel of the charger.
- Suitable only for1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
- Constant current charging mode with –ΔV detection, ensures fast charging.
- Easy to use: simply connect the adaptor to charger, plug charger into household electric outlet and insert battery into the battery compartment. Charger will start charging automatically.
- Large LCDs indicate charging status.
- Charger comes with refresh function.
- DC adaptor with wide AC input voltage 100-240V, designed for worldwide usage.
- 8 hour safety timer
- reverse polarity protection
*Note: Don't charge Alkaline Batteries. Only compatible with AA & AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries.
- Tenergy TN160 12-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- Packaging: Blister card
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 1500mA
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- Weight: 17.9 oz
- Dimensions: 240x120x23mm
- Color: White & Black
Estimated Charging Time Table:
|Battery Capacity||Charging Time (1-12 Pcs)|
|AAA 700mah||1.8 hrs|
|AAA 900mah||2.3 hrs|
|AA 1500mah||3.9 hrs|
|AA 1600mah||4.2 hrs|
|AA 1800mah||4.6 hrs|
We Also Recommend
Micro USB-C Power Supply with Switch Button (5V 3A, 15W) (great for Raspberry Pi 4)
Raspberry Pi 4 Official Power Supply (USB-C, 5.1V 3A, UL Listed)
Micro USB Power Supply Output (5.1V 2.5A) (great for Raspberry Pi 3B+) - UL Listed