This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
iRobot Roomba 660 Vacuum Robot with Bonus Virtual Halo
iRobot Roomba® 660 Full Specifications
The new iRobot Roomba 660 Vacuum Cleaning Robot vacuums your floors on schedule or at the push of a button. Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums your carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors for you. AeroVac Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin.
Thoroughly vacuums all floor types.
Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Now featuring AeroVac Technology, Roomba 660 is better equipped to handle fibers like hair, pet fur, lint and carpet fuzz. Roomba 660 vacuums your floors using:
- Patented, Three-Stage Cleaning System: A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor. An efficient vacuum pulls dirt and hair off of Roomba's brushes and into the bin.
- AeroVac Technology: Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often. This bin also holds more debris than previous Roomba generations.
- Improved Brush Design: An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba's brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
- Cleans every section of your floor multiple times.
With iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second. This allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of floor. Roomba effortlessly gets under and around furniture and along wall edges, going under bed skirts and curtains, avoiding stairs, following walls and navigating through loose wires. Roomba 660 also adapts to your home using:
- Dirt Detect: Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to find dirtier areas and then spends more time cleaning them.
Keeps your house clean on schedule or at the push of a button.
Designed with your convenience in mind, Roomba 660 starts working for you on schedule or at the push of the CLEAN button. The new AeroVac bin, with improved space utilization fills more evenly, allowing you to empty it less often. Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. Roomba 660 makes vacuuming even more convenient with:
- On-Board Scheduling: Preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you.
- Virtual Wall® Technology: The included Virtual Wall emits an infrared beam that Roomba will not cross, keeping it in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't.
What's In The Box:
- 1 Roomba 660 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Battery Charger
- 2 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 2 Extra Side Brushes, 1 Extra Beater Brushes, 1 Extra Bristle Brushes
- 2 Brush Cleaning Tools
- 1 Auto Virtual Wall (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Limited Warranty On Battery
- 1 Virtual Halo (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
Package Dimensions: 17 x 5 x 18 inches
Package Weight: 11.8 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.39 inches in diameter, 3.62 inches in height
Robot Weight: 7.9 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Replacement Side Brush for iRobot Roomba 700, 600 and 500 Series (6 Legs, 10 Brushes) [Scratch & Bent]