This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Series Vacuum Robot
The Roomba 564 Pet Series vacuums floors clean of pet hair, dirt and other debris animals leave behind. Roomba vacuums at the touch of a button, automatically adjusting to clean carpet, tile, hardwood and linoleum floors. Roomba 564 Pet Series can be scheduled to clean up to seven times per week and comes with a Virtual Wall® Halo to guide it around your pet's food and water bowls to keep their contents intact.
The difference between the Roomba 564 Pet Series and the Roomba 562 Pet Series is the 562 come with the original 560s vacum bin instead of the AeroVac bin.
See our Robot Vacuums Comparison Chart for a quick comparison between selected robot vacuums.
iRobot Roomba® 564 Pet Series Full Specifications
iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Series Special Features:
- AeroVac™ technology maximizes air flow through Roomba's cleaning head to pull hair and debris off the brushes and guide it into the back of the bin so the bin fills evenly
- On-board scheduling allows you to preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you
- The included Virtual Wall® Halo creates an invisible field to gently guide Roomba 564/562 Pet Series around your pet's food and water bowls to keep their contents intact
- Includes everything a pet owner needs. Along with a Virtual Wall Halo and Virtual Wall, Roomba 564/562 Pet Series includes 1 AeroVac Filter and 1 extra brush set
iRobot Roomba 564 Core Technologies:
- Roomba uses a three-stage cleaning system to vacuum up to 98% of dirt, dust and debris from floors
- Cleaning head suspension system allows Roomba to automatically adjust between carpet, tile, hardwood and linoleum floors
- Counter-rotating bristle brush and beater brush work together like a dustpan and broom
- Fine vacuum filter traps dust, pollen and tiny particulates inside bin
- Roomba cleans the whole floor, including the areas you see and those you can't
- Roomba vacuums under and around furniture and along wall edges
- Spinning side brush makes Roomba extremely efficient at cleaning edges
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Roomba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times
- Roomba gets into areas you can't easily reach, including under and around furniture
- Roomba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage
- Roomba's Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, comforters, bed skirts and couch skirts
- Wall-Following Technology ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Dirt Detect Technology uses an acoustic sensor to help find dirtier areas and spend more time cleaning them
- Cliff Detection Sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels, helping Roomba to clean on its own without supervision
- Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that blocks Roomba from entering off-limit areas
- Self-charging Home Base for Roomba to dock and recharge when done vacuuming or the battery is low
- Simple operation – just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 564
- 1 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 C batteries each, not included)
- 1 Virtual Wall Halo (Requires 2 C batteries each, not included)
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Extra Side Brush, 1 Extra Bristle Brush, 1 Extra Beater Brush
- 1 Brush Cleaning Tool
- 1-Year Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 19 x 21.5 x 5 inches
Package Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.4 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.3 lbs.