This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
iRobot Scooba 390 Floor Washing Robot
With a simplified design and longer battery life, the new Scooba 390, our premium floor washing robot, builds on the best of the Scooba product line. Using a four-stage cleaning process, Scooba preps, washes, scrubs and squeegees your floor for you, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*. No sweeping required. And unlike a mop, Scooba never uses dirty water to wash your floors.
NOTE: The Scooba is not designed to climb over obstacles. The cleaning area need to be flat with no divider strips.
NOTE: The Scooba is not recommended for unsealed hard wood flooring or non-water-resistant laminate flooring as the floor might be damaged by the moisture the Scooba leave behind.
NOTE: The Scooba is not a vacuum. Using the Scooba in an area with a lot of debris (sand, fur, hair, lint, etc.) will cause the Scooba's filter to become clogged before the end of the cleaning cycle. If you are looking for a vacuum robot, please visit our vacuum robots page.
iRobot Scooba® 390 Full Specifications
Scooba 390 Core Technologies:
- Uses a powerful four-stage cleaning process to prep, wash, scrub and squeegee your floors, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*
- No sweeping required! Scooba preps your floor, vacuuming up loose crumbs, sand and dirt
- Puts down only fresh solution to clean your floors, keeps clean and dirty water separate inside the robot
- Safe and effective on select hard floor surfaces, including tile, linoleum, vinyl, marble, slate, stone and sealed hardwood
- Works with Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula, water or water and vinegar
- Wide cleaning head makes Scooba 390 ideal for kitchens and other large areas
- One full tank washes up to 425 square feet before it requires refilling
- Makes at least three passes over every area for thorough cleaning
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Scooba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to sense its environment to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times
- Scooba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage of every section of your room
- Wall-Following ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Cliff detection sensors allow Scooba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Easy to use: just fill and then at the push of a button Scooba is off and running
- For regular maintenance, all parts that need to be cleaned or maintained are colored grey and orange
- Features Extended Life Power Management to deliver longer battery life than previous Scooba models
- Virtual Wall® Technology keeps the robot in the areas you want to clean and out of the ones you don't
What's In The Box:
- 1 Scooba 390 Floor Washing Robot
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 D batteries, not included)
- 1 Suction Bulb
- 4 Packets Of Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- One-year limited warranty on robot, six-month limited warranty on battery
Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 17 x 5.2 inches
Package Weight: 13 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 14.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.6 lbs.
*When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.