This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
iRobot Scooba 390 Floor Washing Robot
With a simplified design and longer battery life, the new Scooba 390, our premium floor washing robot, builds on the best of the Scooba product line. Using a four-stage cleaning process, Scooba preps, washes, scrubs and squeegees your floor for you, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*. No sweeping required. And unlike a mop, Scooba never uses dirty water to wash your floors.
NOTE: The Scooba is not designed to climb over obstacles. The cleaning area need to be flat with no divider strips.
NOTE: The Scooba is not recommended for unsealed hard wood flooring or non-water-resistant laminate flooring as the floor might be damaged by the moisture the Scooba leave behind.
NOTE: The Scooba is not a vacuum. Using the Scooba in an area with a lot of debris (sand, fur, hair, lint, etc.) will cause the Scooba's filter to become clogged before the end of the cleaning cycle. If you are looking for a vacuum robot, please visit our vacuum robots page.
iRobot Scooba® 390 Full Specifications
Scooba 390 Core Technologies:
- Uses a powerful four-stage cleaning process to prep, wash, scrub and squeegee your floors, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*
- No sweeping required! Scooba preps your floor, vacuuming up loose crumbs, sand and dirt
- Puts down only fresh solution to clean your floors, keeps clean and dirty water separate inside the robot
- Safe and effective on select hard floor surfaces, including tile, linoleum, vinyl, marble, slate, stone and sealed hardwood
- Works with Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula, water or water and vinegar
- Wide cleaning head makes Scooba 390 ideal for kitchens and other large areas
- One full tank washes up to 425 square feet before it requires refilling
- Makes at least three passes over every area for thorough cleaning
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Scooba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to sense its environment to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times
- Scooba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage of every section of your room
- Wall-Following ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Cliff detection sensors allow Scooba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Easy to use: just fill and then at the push of a button Scooba is off and running
- For regular maintenance, all parts that need to be cleaned or maintained are colored grey and orange
- Features Extended Life Power Management to deliver longer battery life than previous Scooba models
- Virtual Wall® Technology keeps the robot in the areas you want to clean and out of the ones you don't
What's In The Box:
- 1 Scooba 390 Floor Washing Robot
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 D batteries, not included)
- 1 Suction Bulb
- 4 Packets Of Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- One-year limited warranty on robot, six-month limited warranty on battery
Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 17 x 5.2 inches
Package Weight: 13 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 14.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.6 lbs.
*When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.
We Also Recommend
Roomba Replacement Battery (for Roomba 500s, 600s, 700s, 800s and 900s series - NiMH 3500mAh)
Replacement Side Brush + Cleaning Tool for iRobot Roomba
Replacement Bristle and Beater Brush for iRobot Roomba 700 and 600 Series