Chip Quik No-Clean Tack Flux (10cc w/plunger & tip). Used for touch-up and rework, attachment of BGA spheres, and soldering flip chip components. Low viscosity no-clean synthetic paste flux. Has a pleasant odor.
- Flux Type: Synthetic No-Clean (for Leaded and Lead-Free applications)
- Flux Classification: REL0
- Packaging: 10cc/10g Syringe
- Refrigerated >24 months, unrefrigerated >24 months
- >8 hours @ 20-50% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
- >4 hours @ 50-70% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
Automated stencil cleaning systems for both stencil and misprinted boards. Manual cleaning using isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
Storage and Handling
Store refrigerated or at room temperature 3-25C (37-77F). Do not freeze. Allow 4 hours for flux to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
We Also Recommend
Hakko FX-888D Soldering Station
Hakko FX-951 Soldering Station
Hakko FA-400 Smoke Absorber
Hakko Soldering Tip (T18-B Conical Tip)