The micro:bit v2 is a pocket-sized computer that lets you get creative with digital technology. Each order contains just the micro:bit v2 board. You can code, customize and control your micro:bit from anywhere! You can use your micro:bit for all sorts of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more. At half the size of a credit card, you will be surprised at the amount of hardware each board is equipped with, including 25 red LED lights that can flash messages. There are two programmable tactile buttons, and a touch sensative logo that can be used to control games or pause and skip songs on a playlist. The micro:bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction you’re heading. It can also use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 5.0) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
This micro:bit v2 Go Bundle provides you with everything you need to get hooked up and powered. This kit includes the micro:bit v2 a USB cable, a AAA battery holder and AAA batteries.
On the front of the board you will find the 5x5 LED array that you can use as a light sensor, a tiny screen to draw on, display words, numbers and other information, microphone input & LED indicator, two programmable tactile buttons, and the touch sensitive logo! On the back of the board you will find the brains of the micro:bit, a 64 MHz, ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller with FPU, 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM and a built-in temperature sensor. Additionally, the back of the micro:bit is populated by an accelerometer, compass, MEMS microphone, speaker, and Bluetooth Smart antenna, as well as a microUSB and two-pin JST connector for different power options. Finally, at the bottom of the board you will find 25 gold-tabbed edge pins and five ring connectors (three for digital/analog I/O, two for power and ground) for hooking up external components. The tabs with larger holes can be easily used with alligator clips are now notched fore easier connection to prototype added components quickly.
The micro:bit has even supplied an intuitive mobile app that lets you send your code to your micro:bit over Bluetooth (without using a USB cable). With this app you will be able to interact with your micro:bit on a higher level of accessibility.
- 1x micro:bit v2 Board
- 1x micro USB Cable (1.5m / 5ft)
- 1x Battery Holder --- 2xAAA
- 2x AAA Batteries (in 2-pack form)
- 1x Box Storage Box (size may vary from photo shown)
NOTE: Our bundle using the official micro:bit board
- 64 MHz Arm Cortex-M4 with FPU
- 512KB Flash
- 128KB RAM
- 5x5 Red LED Array
- Two Programmable Buttons, one touch sensitive logo
- MEMS microphone and LED indicator
- Onboard Light, Compass, Accelerometer, Temp Sensors and Speaker
- 2.4 Ghz Micro:bit Radio/BLE 5.0 Smart Antenna
- 25-pin Edge Connector
- 4 dedicated GPIO, PWM, i2c, SPI, and ext. power
- Three Digital/Analog Input/Output Rings
- Two Power Rings --- 3V and GND
- Dedcated I2C bus for peripherals
- MicroUSB Connector (5V)
- JST-PH Battery Connector (Not JST-XH) (3V)
- Power/reset Button with Status LED
- 200 mA available for accessories
- Program with C++, MakeCode, Python, Scratch
We Also Recommend
CAROBOT Raspberry Pi 4 B Starter Bundle (4GB RAM with 16GB SD Card)
CAROBOT Raspberry Pi 4 B Starter Bundle (4GB RAM with 32GB SD Card)
CAROBOT Raspberry Pi 4 B Starter Bundle (2GB RAM with 16GB SD Card)
CAROBOT Raspberry Pi 4 B Starter Bundle (8GB RAM with 16GB SD Card)