Note: This product does not qualify for free shipping.
Raspberry Pi 400 Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. Inside is a modified Pi4-4GB mated to a huge heat sink for excellent passive cooling! All I/O connectors are along the back of the keyboard, including GPIO. Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment. It's also an outstanding value as it includes the Pi4 and keyboard that also functions as a case.
- US keyboard layout
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72(ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.8GHz
- Dual-band IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac, wireless LAN, BLE, Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0 & 1 x USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 x micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Dimension is 286mm x 122mm x 23mm (maximum)
We Also Recommend
Raspberry Pi 4 Computer, Model B, 4 GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Computer, Model B, 2 GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Official Power Supply (USB-C, 5.1V 3A, UL Listed)