This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
Arduino MKR Relay Proto Shield
The MKR Relay Proto Shield allows you to easily command relays with your MKR board. The shield provides two on board relays and a small prototyping area if you need to add some other component to your project.
The MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project. The shield provides two relays called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2respectively. The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 toA4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- Screw terminal blocks for easy connections
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 125 VAC, 60 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
MKR Relay Proto Shield is open-source hardware! You can build your own board using the following files:
We Also Recommend
400 Tie Point Solderless Breadboard with Self-Adhesive (White)
Breadboard with Self-Adhesive (830 Tie Point White)
Breadboard with Self-Adhesive (830 Tie Point Clear)