This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
BLE4.0 Bluetooth 2.4G Wireless Module - nRF51822
This BLE4.0 Bluetooth module is a wireless module based on nRF51822. nRF51822 is a multi-protocol, single-chip solution for ULP wireless applications. It incorporates Nordic’s state-of-the-art wireless transmitter, supports BLE4.0 and 2.4GHz RF Soc designed for ULP. This module is tiny and stable, can be used into products directly.
It can be use on wearable devices, Bluetooth intelligent application, mobile phone accessories, smart home appliances, RFID labels, data acquisition and etc.
- Global separate power management
- Independent application development and protocol tack
- Fully compatible with NRF24L series
- Compatible with the pins of NRF51xxx series
- 2.4GHz multiprotocol RF transceiver
- Onboard chip: nRF51822
- Communication distance (open outdoor 1M data rate): 30m
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- Operating voltage: 2v-3.6v
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Expansion pins: all the I/Os except P0.26 and P0.27
- Antenna: onboard antenna
- Dimension: 24.5mm x 32.26mm
- 128 bit AES HW encryption
- 256kB flash & 32kB RAM
- Programmable interfaces: SPI, I2C,UART
- 10 bit ADC
- Programmable output power: -20 to +4dBm
- Operating voltage: 1.8v-3.6v