This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
SparkFun Tri-Axis Gyro Breakout (L3G4200D) (Digital)
This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. The L3G4200D has a full scale of ±250/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth. These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- Embedded temperature sensor
- High shock survivability
We Also Recommend
Pololu MinIMU-9 v5 Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass (LSM6DS33 and LIS3MDL) Carrier
Adafruit Triple-axis Accelerometer + Magnetometer (Compass) Board - LSM303