- Easy to teach. Even educators with no prior steam experience are set up for success with endless resources.
- Engaging & fun. Building and coding games students actually want to play makes learning relevant and enjoyable.
- 21st century learning. Students embrace failure, think critically, make their own rules, and collaborate while playing & coding games.
- Coding & engineering skills. Break out of the computer and bring code into the real world to teach foundational coding and engineering concepts.
- Integrates with curriculum. The kit aligns with NGSS & Computer Science standards and can be folded into any curriculum or makesrpace.
Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus, it’s easy to teach even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop Google Blockly programming, providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real world inventions.
Coding is a fundamental 21st century skill. But in the future, knowing code won’t be enough. What you DO with code will be what matters. That’s why the littleBits Code Kit was built to facilitate creative problem-solving, combining electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block programming. It brings coding into the real world, keeps students hyper-engaged as they build and play their own fun games, and gives them a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power innovative inventions.
Leading lessons & activities is easy with interactive teacher's guides, quick-start guides, video tutorials, online shareable docs, and more. The game-based design of the kit is supported by resources to make it easy for educators, even those without computer science experience, to teach coding right out of the box. A 12-member educator advisory board helped create the curriculum making the littleBits Code Kit an education product designed for teachers, with teachers.
Note: Please contact us for an official quote.
We Also Recommend
Micro USB Power Supply Output (5.1V 2.5A) (great for Raspberry Pi 3B+) - UL Listed