This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
DC-DC Adjustable Booster - LM2577
Arduino LM2577 DC-DC Adjustable Step-up Power Converter Module . The LM2577 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-up(buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3A load withexcellent line and load regulation. This module uses the adjustable output version, it would facilitate your application and be your good assistant in your debugging.
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck Module
- Rectification: Non-synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 3V-34V
- Output voltage: 4-35V(The output voltge must be higher than the input votage)
- Input Current: 3A (MAX)
- Output Current: 2.5A (MAX)
- Module size: 49 (mm) x26 (mm)
- Input: 'IN+' input is Positive, 'IN-' type negative
- Output: 'OUT+' output is Positive, 'OUT-' type negative