This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
Makeblock Bluetooth Module for mBot
The Bluetooth module is mainly used for short-range wireless data transmission. It can easily connect to Bluetooth devices including computers or smart phones. Besides, the module allows wireless data transmission between two modules. So, users will no longer be hindered by messy wires and spatial constraints. Using the Bluetooth module, you can wirelessly control Makeblock robots (mBot, Ranger, Ultimate and more) with your smart phone or computer (Bluetooth enabled).
- Makes it easier for users to learn graphical programming languages with software like Makeblock and mBlock.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and has low power consumption, helping to extend the battery life.
- Great performances of the wireless transceiver system: Stable, High speed, Max range of 20-30 meters(free field).
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC power;
- Version: Bluetooth 2.0 and 4.0 compatible;
- Level Output Voltage: 5V/high, 0V/low;
- Dimension: 30mm*20mm*14mm (Length x Width x Height)