This tiny RTC module is based on the clock chip DS1307 which supports the I2C protocol. It uses a Lithium cell battery. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date,month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator.
- 5V DC supply
- Programmable Square-Wave output signal
- Automatic Power-Fail detect and switch circuitry
- Consumes less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV)RAM for data storage
- CR2032 Lithium Cell 3V Button cell (included)