This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
Plastic Water Solenoid Drainage Valve (12V 1/2" Nominal 0-0.02 MPa)
This solenoid valve helps users control the flow of water. It would make a great addition to the robotic gardening projects. Normally, the valve is closed. When 12VDC is applied to the two terminals, the valve opens and water can push through. Notice that the liquid can only flow in one direction.
There are 2 kinds of this solenoid valve for your selection. The “Inlet Valve” has working pressure 0.02 Mpa – 0.8 Mpa, used for water influent, while the “Drainage Valve” 0-0.02 Mpa, used for drainage. Please select the right one you need.
- 1/2" Nominal NPS
- Material: Plastic
- Working Pressure: Inlet Valve: 0.02 Mpa - 0.8 Mpa; Drainage Valve: 0-0.02 Mpa
- Working Temperature: 1 ℃ - 75 ℃
- Response time (open): ≤ 0.15 sec
- Response time (close): ≤ 0.3 sec
- Actuating voltage: 12VDC (but we found it would work down to 6V)
- Actuating current: ~0.5A
- Actuating life: ≥ 50 million cycles
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Dimensions: 3" x 2.25" x 2"
We Also Recommend
SPDT Slide Switch (0.1" pitch)
Rocker Switch (3-Pin, SPDT, 10A)
Momentary Push Button/Tactile Switch (Mini 6mm Square 4 Legs)
2-Channel Relay Module (5VDC - 250V 10A)