The Hakko FX-901 is a cordless soldering iron that is both portable and practical and provides you with a means to easily solder on the go. Powered by four AA sized batteries, this soldering iron is capable of 60-120mins of use (depending on battery type) before replacing its power cells. The max temperature for this iron is also determined by the type of battery you use. For instance if you were to use a alkaline battery you would have a higher temperature output of about 600°C (peak) with a much shorter battery life but if you use a nickel-metal hydride type you could only get about 400°C but with a much longer battery life.
For over 50 years, Hakko has been producing superior quality soldering and desoldering tools. They’re dependable, a good value and they work really well! We use Hakko irons in production and we think they’re great.
Note: This iron does NOT include batteries.
- Temperature Range: ~400°-600°C
- Cartridge type for selectable batteries
- Approximately 60 minutes with alkaline batteries and 120 minutes with nickel-metal hydride
- Quick-release soldering tip replacement
- Ceramic heating element
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
- Compact design
- Wide selection of tips available
- Great for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- T11-B cone tip included
We Also Recommend
BARE Conductive Electric Paint Jar (50mL)
Arduino MKR1000 WiFi
Mini i8 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard (Remote Control) with Touchpad
Basic Enclosure/Case for Raspberry Pi 3 B, B+, 2 B, B+ (Transparent)