This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
Hitec HS-6635HB High Torque, Karbonite Gear Digital Sport Servo
The digital HS-6635HB utilizes the revolutionary “Karbonite™” gear train. Karbonite™ is four times stronger than our standard nylon gears and even after hundreds of thousands of cycles it does not show any signs of wear. With a powerful motor, dual ball bearing mounted output shaft, and programable digital circuit, the HS-6635HB offers plenty of torque and speed.
- Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72" or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Excellent Balance of Speed and Torque
- Strong Three-Pole Ferrite Motor
- Revolutionary Karbonite Gear Train
- Dual Ball Bearing-Supported Output Shaft
- Standard Programmable Digital Circuit
|Bearing Type:||Dual Ball Bearing|
|Speed (4.8V/6.0V):||0.18 / 0.15|
|Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V):||69 / 83|
|Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V):||5.2 / 6.4|
|Size in Inches:||1.56 x 0.77 x 1.52|
|Size in Millimeters:||40 x 20 x 39|