This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
BeagleBone Black - Rev B
If you liked the BeagleBone, you will love the next gen BeagleBone Black! With a blistering 1GHz processor, 512MB onboard DDR3 RAM, built in 2GB storage with pre-installed Linux operating system (no microSD card required!), and best of all, the addition of a MicroHDMI connector for audio/video output. This is a ultra-powered embedded computer that can fit in a mint tin.
Comes with a mini B cable for powering it up ASAP. No microSD card is included as the BBB now has onboard flash storage.
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-A8
- Kit Contents: Board, USB Cable
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Silicon Core Number: AM3359, AM3358
- Silicon Family Name: Sitara - AM335x
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments