This high-torque hybrid stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2 A at 4.5 V, allowing for a holding torque of 14 kg-cm (190 oz-in). The motor has six color-coded wires terminated with bare leads that allow it to be controlled by both unipolar and bipolar stepper motor drivers. When used with a unipolar stepper motor driver, all six leads are used. When used with a bipolar stepper motor driver, the center-tap yellow and white wires can be left disconnected (the red-blue pair gives access to one coil and the black-green pair gives access to the other coil). We recommend using it as a bipolar stepper motor.
Our 1/4″ universal mounting hub can be used to mount objects on the stepper motor’s 1/4″-diameter output shaft.
- Size: 56.4 mm square × 76 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 23)
- Weight: 1 kg (35 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 1/4″ (6.35 mm) “D”
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 2 A per coil
- Voltage rating: 4.5 V
- Resistance: 2.25 Ohm per coil
- Holding torque: 14 kg-cm (190 oz-in)
- Inductance: 3.6 mH per coil
- Lead length: 12 in
More specifications are available in the datasheet (39k pdf).