The DHT11 is a basic, low- humidity and temperature sensor. It makes it really easy to add humidity and temperature data to your electronics projects. It is used for remote weather stations, home environmental control systems, and farm or garden monitoring systems. This sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement component and an NTC temperature measurement component, and connects to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, offering excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and cost-effectiveness.
- Humidity Range: 20-90% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Temperature Range: 0-50 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2% °C
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 5.5V