This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
Parallax Propeller Memory Card
The Propeller Memory Card is a great platform for developing memory-intensive Propeller programs that can benefit from flash, SRAM, or a microSD card. The 13-pin SIP package works well in a breadboard or plugs directly into a Human Interface board for the P8X32A Propeller Quickstart. The flash memory is nonvolatile, and the SRAM is volatile, but has an optional solder connection to a battery.
- 32 megabit (4 megabyte) non-volatile flash memory in 4 kilobyte sectors
- 1 megabit (128 kilobyte) static RAM
- Card slot for microSD or microSDHC card
- Compatible with sockets on the Propeller Demo Board, or a Human Interface Board for the P8X32A Propeller Quickstart
- Can be used with a breadboard or through-hole board for prototyping or custom projects
Note: microSD card not included; available separately.
- Voltage requirements: 3.3 VDC
- Current requirements: 45 mA max, not including a microSD card
- Communication: Serial Quad Interface (SQI), Quad Peripheral Interface (QPI), and Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), including dual- and quad-SPI
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 0.2 in (36 x 36 x 5 mm)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
- Explore tradeoffs between different memory types
- S tore images and frame buffers for user interfaces
- Store multiple files and programs
- Execute code from external memory
- Log large amounts of data
We Also Recommend
RFID/NFC Card Reader Kit (13.56MHz, MFRC522 Module + Card + Key Chain)