This item is archived from our catalog and no longer for sale. This page is available as a reference only.
littleBits Space Kit
Explore the solar system with littleBits and the Space Kit. A collaboration between littleBits and NASA, the Space Kit is an easy-to-use and infinitely customizable Kit designed for doing space-themed science investigations from your very own home! The Kit is perfect for teachers, students, parents, or space enthusiasts of any age, and contains everything you need to investigate space travel. Included are 12 different Bits that snap together with magnets to create space projects, two 9V alkaline batteries and cables, a small screwdriver to modify a micro adjuster, and a full-color instruction booklet with 10 fun inventions to create. With this Kit, you will be able to easily make a multitude of inventions including a Mars rover, satellite dish, star chart and energy meter for measuring the atmosphere. And all of it has been designed by NASA scientists and engineers to help make space science more accessible, exciting, and participatory.
About the Product:
- Designed in collaboration with NASA scientists & engineers
- Includes 12 modules, 5 NASA lesson plans and 10 STEAM activities
- Learn scientific principles like Electromagnetic, Kinetic, & Potential Energy
- Make a Mars Rover or an ISS; transmit music wirelessly and more!
- Connect with the littleBits library to infinitely expand your discoveries
Note: Please contact us for an official quote.
We Also Recommend
littleBits Code Kit Education Class Pack - 18 Students