This Hakko CHP CSP-30-1 wire stripper can also be used as a shear or pliers for multiple functions. It is made of heat-treated steel for strength and durability and has serrated pliers for a strong grip. It has soft, rounded rubber grips for secure hold and has a 30-20 American Wire Gauge (AWG) maximum cutting capacity. This combination wire stripper, shear, and pliers strips solid or stranded core wire in common electronic sizes: AWG 20, 22, 24 and 26.
- Combination wire stripper, shear, and pliers for multiple uses
- Heat-treated steel for strength and durability
- Serrated pliers for a strong grip
- Soft, rounded rubber grips for secure hold
- 30-20 gauge maximum cutting capacity