Digi International XBee® S2C 802.15.4 RF Modules are 2.4GHz and 900MHz solutions with a common footprint shared by multiple platforms, including multipoint and ZigBee/Mesh topologies. XBee modules can be substituted for another XBee, depending upon dynamic application needs, with minimal development, reduced risk and shorter time-to-market. XBee 802.15.4 RF modules are ideal for applications requiring low latency and predictable communication timing.
XBee 802.15.4 products enable robust end-point connectivity with ease. The modules provide quick, robust communication in point-to-point, peer-to-peer, and multipoint/star configurations. XBee 802.15.4 RF modules maximize performance and ease of development as a pure cable replacement for simple serial XBee® S2C 802.15.4 RF Modules communication, or as part of a more complex hub-and-spoke network of sensors.
XBee 802.15.4 modules seamlessly interface with compatible gateways, device adapters and range extenders. This provides developers with true beyond-the-horizon connectivity. The updated XBee S2C 802.15.4 module is built with the SiliconLabs EM357 SoC. The module offers improved power consumption, support for over-the-air firmware updates, and provides an upgrade path to DigiMesh® or ZigBee® mesh protocols.
- Simple, out-of-the-box RF communications, no configuration needed
- Point-to-multipoint network topology
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
- Industry leading sleep current of sub 1 µA
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI, or over the air
- Migratable to DigiMesh and ZigBee PRO protocols and vice-versa
We Also Recommend
XBee Pro 802.15.4 (63 mW - RPSMA Connector)