- USB Current Voltage Tester
- Bright easy-to-read LED display
- Voltage Measuring range: DC 3V - 9V
- Current Measuring range: 0-3A (error: ± 1%), 5A biggest support
- Colour: Black
1. Plug the USB into a charger or an adapter. The display will light up and shows the amount of voltage it is receiving from the charger.
2. Connect your device and the charging cable to either of the output. The display will start to change the values for current and voltage.
We Also Recommend
ACS712 Current Sensor Module (5A Max)
USB Charger Doctor (with In-Line Voltage and Current Meter)
ACS712 Current Sensor Module (20A Max)
Non-Invasive Current Sensor (30A)