The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino /Crowduino for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port). It also expands five analog IOs that you can use it to connect other devices. The Bluetooth Shield could be set to Master or Slave by user.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Crowduino/Arduino/seeeduino compatible.
- Standard Shield designed that you can use it easily.
- Up to10m communication distance in house without obstacle
- UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed).
- Default baud rate: 38400, data bits: 8, stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity.
- Default PINCODE:0000
- A full set of configuration commands.
- On board PCB antenna.
Only master device and slave device can be paired with each other. Master and Master devices or Slave and Slave devices can't be paired with each other. The Slave mode could be paired with PDA, PC etc.
We Also Recommend
Adafruit Bluefruit LE UART Friend - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Adafruit Bluefruit LE SPI Friend - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)