Summer Jobs 2022
Posted by Jack L on
It's that time of the year and once again we are hiring for summer jobs and so as our partner organization, CAROBOT Learning, as well as Humanistic Intelligence Foundation / MannLab.
There are over ten (10+) positions available in total!!!!!
Previous work experience is not required. The only catch is, show us a video (max 15 mins) on some cool projects that you've done if you want to increase your chance. ***There are also some other requirements given at the end of the post.
We are looking for youth between age 15-30 with all or most of the following qualities:
- self-driven and independent in problem-solving
- understand the fundamentals of electronics such as: microcontroller, resistor, capacitor, analog/digital sensor, wired/wireless communication, motors, LEDs, etc.
- like to test and design electronics (specify Arduino and Raspberry Pi)
- like to write product description, usage instruction, and tutorials
- like to conduct scientific research and explore the unknown
- likes to teach, motivate, and mentor kids ages 9-18. You will need to be able to visualize yourself in their position to see how to best deliver teaching materials to kids in an interesting and engaging manner. You also need to be a logical and out-of-the-box thinker who wants to influence kids towards Science and Technology (STEM)
Suggested apply by: May 9 (then ongoing until all positions are filled)
Apply here: https://carobot-learning-and-research-organization.breezy.hr/
***These positions are partially funded by the government, as a result, you must meet the following.
You must be:
- between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- legally entitled to work in Ontario
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: CAROBOT, Company News, Hiring, Summer job