Features and Benefits:
- The APS 3500mAh NiMH battery keeps Roomba® running at peak performance.
- APS battery compatible with all 500, 600, 700, 800 & 900 series Roomba® models
- Charges in 3 hours with ABS charger
- Provides up to 100 minutes of run time
- Longer useful life than original Roomba batteries
- Compatible with Roomba original standard charger
Compatible with the following models:
- iRobot Roomba® 510
- iRobot Roomba® 530
- iRobot Roomba® 535
- iRobot Roomba® 540
- iRobot Roomba® 550
- iRobot Roomba® 560
- iRobot Roomba® 570
- iRobot Roomba® 580
- iRobot Roomba® 610
- iRobot Roomba® 760
- iRobot Roomba® 770
- iRobot Roomba® 780
- iRobot Roomba® 790
- iRobot Roomba® 870
- iRobot Roomba® 880
- iRobot Roomba® 900
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Max. Discharge rate: 10 C (24 A)
- Dimension: 5.4 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 6.6 Oz (640 g)
Download product handling instructions here.
Usage Note: After you installed the new battery, allow the 16-hours recondition cycle to take place. We recommend plugging the power supply directly to the robot instead of using the charging base. The condition light should give a fast orange flash during the recondition cycle.
To maximize the life of your battery, please leave the Roomba charging on the home base (or plugged in) when it is not on a cleaning mission. If you are not planning to use your Roomba for an extended period of time (more than 2 weeks), we recommend removing the battery.