Roomba Repair Service is not longer available in Canada Robotix, please do not contact us for any queries.
E-Repair Company can help you to repair your Roomba, please visit eprorepair.com or call 416-998-1191 for more information.
If your robot (Roomba, Scooba, etc.) is not working and the maunfacturer's warranty has expired? We can help. We will repair your robot regardless where you brought it from. However, we will need to examine the robot to identify the problem and determine if it is repairable or not.
- We know robot! Have your robot professionally repaired.
- All of our repair come with a 90 days warranty.
Common household robot we repair:
||Roomba 500s and 600s
The cost of repair varies depending on the complexity of the problem and the value of the parts. We do everything in our power to optimize the repair process and keep cost low. Repair cost can range from $50 to $300 (excluding consumable parts, accessories replacements and shipping).
The initial diagnosis is free, however, if your robot does not response to button press or does not turn on/off, a minimum one hour labour charge will apply.
E-Repair Service Centre procedure:
- There is a non-refundable $30 administration fee per unit If you decide not to have the robot repaired.
- Contact us using E-mail with the details on the problem.
- Fill in the service request form with your contact information, information on the robot, and description of the problem.
- Ship your robot to our facility. Please include/remember the following:
- the service request form
- remove the battery from the robot and keep it with you, we do not accept any responsibility related to the batteries if you don't remove it
- the charging home base along with the power supply
- empty the dust bin and/or filter and clean your robot before shipping, extra cleaning fee may apply if your robot is dirty and prevents us from preforming the repair
- ship your robot in a sturdy box and use enough packaging material to prevent damage
Please ship/drop-off to:
800 Denison St., Unit 8-10
Canada L3R 5M9
- One of our specialists will contact you within (7) days after we received your robot. We will provide you with the results of a diagnosis and with the cost for the repair.
- You will have (7) days to decide if you want us to proceed with the repair. If you decide not to have the robot repaired and are not trading it in, a $40 S&H fee will be required to ship the robot back. If you fail to decide within (7) days, your robot will be disposed.
- Once repaired, your fully functional robot will be sent back to you so you can enjoy your robot once again.